Getting Started with OpenGL - Mac

Feanor
Unregistered

Quote:Originally posted by ThrottleMonkey
Do the rest of those courses clear things up a bit? It seems like GL has a few new commands up its sleeve I'm still a bit fuzzy on.
Congrats on your first OpenGL app.

The tutorials teach you some programming techniques. They will make sense in proportion to how much you know about how 3D rendering works on the inside. Here is an article by someone in your position -- learning both OpenGL and 3D real time graphics for the first time. It looks good.
Quote this message in a reply
ThrottleMonkey
Unregistered

That's a cool article! Thanks!
ThrottleMonkey
Unregistered

Hey, I can't thank you guys enough! I've gone through everything that everyone has suggested and commented on and now I'm trucking through the NEHE tutorials and actually understand them. I can't thank you guys enough! You're awesome!

If I could bake cookies, I would!
Mars_999
Unregistered

Hey, I can't thank you guys enough! I've gone through everything that everyone has suggested and commented on and now I'm trucking through the NEHE tutorials and actually understand them. I can't thank you guys enough! You're awesome!

I would prefer if you bought Pizza!!
cheez0r
Unregistered

You could try nehe.bakingcookies.net
xDexx
Unregistered

nehex finally got me to understand how to do basic opengl on mac os x Smile im sure someone already suggested this already but i just thought i would throw in my expirance. nehex.idevgames.com
-brett

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting started with OpenGL XxtraLarGe 8 3,509 Mar 20, 2006 05:40 PM
Last Post: wadesworld