What C to choose

If I want to develope a game for the Mac and PC, should I program it in c,c++,or objective C, and what ones will need the most porting to PC? I am useing PB if it matters.
Quote this message in a reply
If you really want to port to the PC, go with C++, but if it doesn't really matter, go with Objective-C. If your using PB, you'll make things much easier on yourself and I'm sure there's other advantages to using Objective-C in Cocoa.
Programming something in Objective-C means you would be programming with Cocoa. That would require the most porting to Windows. I don't think it matters which you learn first (there was a big thread about this a while back), just pick something and stick with it. C and C++ are industry standards so at some point you should probably learn them.

[Edit: jbrimm beat me too it Rasp]
I will probably just learn cocoa because I have a free book comeing Smile, anyone know when it should come in?
Nibbie
Do I have that book comeing to? I was asked for my address but I never got the reply from Carlos.
I don't know, it says you need to be a ADC member, or sign up for it, but nobody asked me if I was in it. Ask him if you are getting the book

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What engine to choose for bowling-like game? Sergnsk 2 3,477 Jan 30, 2010 11:53 AM
Last Post: mikey