Ideas for your uDevGame entry

Lucis-Gladius
Unregistered

Greetings Idevgames

If there is a tournament for game design on Idevgames, then I`m not joining in because I am a newcomer here. Other members that are longer period of time here on idevgames, properbly will have more experience and succes in developing a new game for uDevgame entry.

The design documents that I posted on this forum is the whole project of <<Purple|Star>>, a summary of 2 games, 2 episodes and 3 dynasties. Am thinking about writing new design documents for an easy prototype, the person that would like to develop this could use it for his entry at udevgames.

I`m at the bottom of the ladder of game development, but in ways of in-game experience you can think of me as being a veteran. If anyone needs a gameplay tester, I`dd really like to help you !

Contact me at:
AIM = Lucis Gladius
E-mail = centurio_romanum@lycos.com

Sincerely yours

Alex
Quote this message in a reply
Call me stupid, but what date is UDG04 starting? I'd love to do soccer, but I doubt I'll have that much time until the beginning of September...
It's supposed to be starting at the beginning of August. I don't think we'll know the exact date until it's already started, though... See this thread.

Alex Diener

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  need tips for memes, my udg entry Bjoernke 2 3,228 Aug 12, 2004 03:58 AM
Last Post: Bjoernke
  uDevGame concept: Maelstrom + Scrabble? PuppyHelmet 7 4,412 Aug 12, 2003 03:50 AM
Last Post: JAS__