Some doubts about the Iphone SDK 3.0 (New to iPhone development)

Nibbie
I have spent the last month programming a small opengl game for iphone. Now I want to use the new SDK 3.0, I want to know exactly what each new framework Is capable of doing. Some of my doubts:

- Regarding some of the new frameworks: Store Kit and Media player. I need to implement the interfaces in my app to interact with those , or the framework provides me with some kind of API or prebuilt interfaces to show the information to the user. For example, if I make a game in openGL with a store, I can draw a layout which presents the store to the user and the result of the transactions ?

- If I want to have downloadable content in my app. Is there a specific format ?, the graphic assets for example, have to be already included in my game or they are part of the download content I'm offering ?

- The media player framework only allows me to reproduce certain songs ?, how about playlists ?.

Thanks .. and hi !
Quote this message in a reply
You can find all these answers by reading the documentation. Or by using Google.
Josh is right....google is your friend Smile

That being said: welcome to the forums! Thanks for taking the time to write up an intelligible post, too Smile

Worlds at War (Current Project) - http://www.awkward-games.com/forum/
Nibbie
Thanks for the welcome !, Google helped me a lot with most doubts I had, but those are the points that still remain unsolved.

Can anyone PLEASE enlight me on those questions ?, or point me to someone who can enlight me ? I won't go on details but It's very urgent for me to know the answers in order to plan a future project .... and another projects have all my time occupied at this moment. I can assure You people that I will read the docs in the future, but I seriously need the help of someone willing to help me clear those doubts.

The questions aren't complicated..are they ?
I don't want to be a jerk, but if you're going to be at all successful in app development, you have to learn how to research problems. Posting on a forum or mailing list is the last resort after at least two steps: (1) google it, (2) read the docs.

Now...

StoreKit: google it. Honestly, the answer is in tiny blurb of the first result Google gives.
Song playback: read the docs (http://developer.apple.com/iphone/librar...rence.html) and google it (http://oleb.net/blog/2009/07/the-music-p...phone-sdk/)

I know it's more difficult when you first start out. It can be hard to even know what to google for or where to look for docs. Hopefully those pointers above will lead you to your answers.
Nibbie
I will take some time to read the docs and comeback here If I still have doubts. Thanks everyone for the orientation.
You'll be better off in the long run, believe me Smile