Composer Looking to Create Portfolio (Free Music)

Nibbie
Hi,
I am a UK based composer. I have only just become aware of the huge potential there is in music for games so I am currently looking to build a portfolio of work. For a short while I will not charge ANYTHING for this service, that is unless the project is stupidly large that it'll take up weeks of my time. I hope that this interests many of the developers on this forum. I'm sure you know that music is an important part of any game.

Before anyone gets any preconceived ideas that because I am not charging anything it will be of a lesser quality than someone who is, this is simply not true. I am purely looking to create a portfolio of professional quality music.

I have worked on music for film and music for popular release so I am ready for any challenge you guys can throw at me!

I can work to any genre and I hope I can work with many of you!

I am currently creating a website with examples of my work, so I will post that later today.

If you are interested contact thomcolours@googlemail.com (Yes the English Spelling of Colours Wink)
http://clevelandproductions.webs.com/

Here is the website as promised!
Quote this message in a reply
Nibbie
I was trying to listen to some of your tracks but they don't seem to be online. Any way I could preview any of your music?
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free Music Resource for Your Proejcts Eric Matyas 13 2,684 Oct 22, 2014 08:46 PM
Last Post: Eric Matyas
  Composer Looking for Projects | Custom Music titanicpiano14 13 13,846 Oct 18, 2014 01:58 AM
Last Post: titanicpiano14
  Listen my music over an hour - Composer offers his services Shade Hunter 0 693 Oct 2, 2014 12:51 AM
Last Post: Shade Hunter
  Not expensive royalty free music! Lttybc 1 1,010 Sep 14, 2014 01:06 PM
Last Post: Lttybc
  Chiptune/orchestra music composer Jakim 0 573 Aug 22, 2014 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jakim