Twitter and MySpace API

Does anyone know if there is a MySpace API out there that's similar to the Facebook Connect (FBConnect) API?

All I want to do is allow people who play my game to login to their MySpace account to post an announcement about their high scores to their profile.

I'm looking for the simplest approach available. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know if there is a Twitter API out there that's similar to the Facebook Connect (FBConnect) API?

All I want to do is allow people who play my game to login to their Twitter account to post a "tweet" about their high scores.

I'm looking for the simplest approach available. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance. Smile
LMGTFY... Wink

(Ten seconds of searching suggests MGTwitterEngine as a likely library...)

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Yeah, I found that one but I was hoping for a more simple alternative. There is a more sophisticated API for Facebook as well, besides Facebook Connect. That's what I was looking for (the one simple like FBConnect).
The simplest way is to simply call a URL like this one: http://twitter.com/home?status=Your tweet here.
But that will jump out of your game and into Safari.
You can also just take the RSS feed for a twitter user:
feed://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/14222493.rss

And then parse the xml. Using something like XPath makes it pretty easy to pull out the tweets.

As for actually posing new tweets, which is probably your main purpose... probably MGTwitterEngine...

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work