Big changes coming to iDevGames

Founder
Kevin, thank you very very much for your kind words. I had a strong feeling way back that you would go on to some big things. And thank you kindly for your donation!

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
Has it really been a decade? Wow.

Tobi the ghost in the iGame3D machine, who kicked off his game dev career as a sixteen year old boy posting here saying "Hey guys, check out my engine" graduated college in August and grabbed himself a job at Keen Games in November, he'll be making the level design tools for Sacred 3.

It was by way of this website and Tobi's fateful post that my gamedev dreams came true, thank you very much.

Another pair of good karma threads to raise you up Carlos.
Best luck on your future endeavors, don't forget to write.
May the source be with you.
Wow.

It's been a while. I think of you fondly, iDevGames, despite your having failed to help me build my groundbreaking MMORPG.

I must have been about 13 when I got excited about building Mac games and found my way here -- through, if I recall, a "Thank you" in Monte Boyd's snowboarding game (I'll remember the name...). iDG was definitely a big part of my life for a few years.

Thanks. Thanks so much.
Hey Carlos, maybe now you'll have time to work with me on another game. Good to see iDG is in good hands.
Nibbie
Any idea when uDG launches ?
I believe that the hope is to have a uDevGames contest this summer/fall, once things settle down a little bit. That is also the most traditional time from what I can remember. I cannot say for sure however.
Alex
⌘-R in Chief
Ditto.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Coming soon to a school near you... Malarkey 5 5,922 Jul 6, 2008 12:25 PM
Last Post: Malarkey