Xcode 4 Build Failure on iPhone target

Hi. Can somebody please tell me how to enable the build output within Xcode 4? I get the little red error stop icons etc appearing in the left-hand pane when compilation or linking fails, but now I have a different problem which has resulted in "Build Failed" and I've no idea why..

What I've done is copy the SDL1.3 iPhone Demo project into a different folder. I can build all the included demos fine on the iPhone simulator. The problem is when I want to run on my target iPhone I get a "Build Failed" error and I have no indication as to why. I thought that a full verbose output would show me which step is failing, but I have no idea how to view this within Xcode.

I'm guessing that the problem is path related somehow. If I build the SDL Demo project within its original SDL1.3.blah.blah folder, it will build and deploy the demo targets fine to my iPod Touch. Its just when I've made a copy of this folder to a new location, it doesn't work (but still works in the simulator).

Thanks
Sparky
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
Click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble at the top of the left pane, then select the top item in the new list.
(Apr 6, 2011 04:28 PM)OneSadCookie Wrote:  Click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble at the top of the left pane, then select the top item in the new list.

Thanks Cookie.. I can't believe this but I've just found why the build failed (even though nothing appeared in the output). It was because the product name contained spaces! I made a copy of a target called Rectangles - called it "Rectangles copy" and after I renamed it to "Rectangles2" it worked. Sigh..

But thanks for the output tip. I really do need to find the time to read the Xcode 4 migration doc.