Learn Objective-C With My Tutorials

Nibbie
TUTORIAL LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST

I'm starting a Objective-C tutorial series on just the language itself, not combined with Cocoa, or OpenGL or anything like that. Just the language itself. I'm hoping to get more people interested in them here, as many people ask questions of how they can learn Objective-C for so-and-so purpose. These tutorials will teach you the basics of Objective-C and then the more advanced concepts.

So far I have 4 tutorials done, and am working hard on doing more. This is a for-fun project for me, as I feel I want to contribute back to people who have helped me by helping others learn as well. I'm NOT doing this for self promotion, I'm just trying to let people know of what I hope to be a good learning tutorial serious for Objective-C.

So please check them out and such, and let me know what you think. The first two are rather boring, as they start out for the COMPLETE noob, the next few get more interesting, I assure you. I'll be making the 5th edition soon as well, so I'm expanding on them rather quickly.

I started an Apple Development Group on Vimeo to try and get all the Apple device developers together(despite weather your a iOS or Mac developer, just need to be a developer for Apple devices). Join if you feel interested in showing off your work in progress videos/contributing with a tutorial, or anything else related to Apple Device Development.

Please don't think of this as self-promotion, I'm just trying to get the word out about my tutorials so I can help people. So please check them out! I hope you find them useful, especially the newbies at Objective-C. Maybe even more advanced Obj-C users will learn something in the later tutorials. Smile Please give me feedback as well, and let others know about them.

Links to the videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/isamgray
Links to the videos on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/groups/appledev

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
It seems you posted them here for publicity and exposure?. Have you thought about submitting your tutorials to a site like iOS Development blog

I will however, also go through your videos when I HAVE more time and let you know what I think Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What to learn next? stevejohnson 3 2,955 Nov 19, 2006 04:08 PM
Last Post: unknown