Hope's Quest - The Kurushi inspired puzzler - promo codes avaliable!!

Nibbie
Hi everyone.
Let me introduce myself. I'm Eugene a game developer at Rush Digital, an indi studio way out in New Zealand.

For the past few months I've have been working on a puzzle game for the iPad called Hope's Quest, inspired by the classic ps1 title Kurushi.

This is a really exciting time because the game has just hit the app store, and we are encouraging as may people as possible to check it out and review the game. And who better to give good critical reviews then other iOS game developers Smile

Hope's Quest is an exciting 3D action-puzzle game that tests your intelligence and dexterity. With gameplay inspired by the classic Kurushi (Intelligent Qube), Hope's Quest spans 6 immersive 3D environments, an epic sound track, over 60 puzzles and features a compelling story told with real-time cinematics.

iTunes Link : Hope's Quest

If you'd like to review Hope's Quest please send me a pm and I'll send out a code.
We're also giving away codes to people that tweet about the game @hopesquest / @rushdigital
I'll be keeping an eye out for your tweets and will send you a code.

You can always check out our website and facebook page for more info on Hope's Quest and our other games

Cheers everyone Smile
- Eugene

[Image: 6023781494_a15cfc81cc.jpg]

[Image: 6023225443_db9d93e94e.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
Hah, we were just discussing the Intelligent Qube game in the IRC channel yesterday Smile

Also, welcome fellow NZer. Per capita, I think NZ may have the most Apple game devs in the world Wink
Nibbie
Cheers OneSadCookie Smile
Really didn't expect to find any other New Zealanders here lol
How long have you been into ios development?
There defiantly seem to be a lot of ios game devs in nz especially now with Gameloft moving into town.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3D Puzzler being Open Sourced Peppergum Games 0 146 Jun 15, 2013 12:01 PM
Last Post: Peppergum Games
  I've just released my game Koala Kick, after two months work. Have some free codes! koalakick 4 554 May 27, 2013 07:04 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake