Anyone submit an app lately?

My frist app took 6 working days. This app is on its 7th day today. Its a bigger app so I don't know how that impacts things.
How long has your app taken and how long ago was it. I had a colleague who got an update approved in 3 days last week.
Quote this message in a reply
I submitted a Slope Rider update on Friday, still waiting so that's about 6 days and counting. But I've heard so many varying stories lately, it's a bit of pot luck I think!
My last update was submitted June 14, and approved July 1.

Really, anything less than a week is extremely lucky, and two weeks can be fairly common. I seem to average around 8-9 days or so.
I wonder if updates are faster then new games or if its all the same.
Also note that there seem to be some keyword related issues with the app store at the moment.

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
What do you mean? On an aside since I launched my first title back in like march, searching for it exactly by name it comes up third Wink The first 2 don't have anything in the title that matches too. It works better on the store through itunes.
My updates and submissions have been taking 15-18 days.
Going on 40 days now for my GL Golf updates, got a message at 30 saying to submit my in app purchases items and reply to the email (which I did). I'm just about to submit a new game (Rocket Golf), I hope that doesn't take this long
Wow. I hope thats because of the purchases. I may go crazy if I have to wait 40+ days
I had to wait a 2 and a half weeks recently, it certainly takes longer these days. That was for a big update to an old game
At the 2 week mark now... Maybe this week(fingers crossed)
Make sure your release date is in the future. Otherwise, you will get buried in the listings on day one. When they send the approval, then set the date to the next day. Once your app shows in the store the date is cast in stone and cannot be changed.

My first app got buried by 15 days in the new release list over this small technicality! Really important for initial sales.
The app is on the list and buyable now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  will I be able to submit to the App store from OSX 10.5? aerospaceman 5 4,744 Apr 27, 2011 08:39 AM
Last Post: aerospaceman