Zombox

That's a great idea, HMaudio.

Currently the food system is in the game as a bit of a survivalist simulation. It's a zombie apocalypse and as a survivor it only makes sense that you'd need to eat once in a while. However, rewarding the player for being diligent about eating with more than just "congratulations, you didn't starve" is a great idea.

I'll keep you guys posted about what I come up with...the speed/damage boost is probably the direction I'll go in though.
Quote this message in a reply
New updates to Zombox this week!

The world now features an elaborate, underground sewer system that you can explore by entering/exiting various manholes throughout the city. The sewer system features shops, medic stations, etc, and will eventually be filled with NPCs -- the remaining survivors of the apocalypse -- who you'll be able to interact with.

Here's the overall layout of the 3 main sewers (the largest one is still a work-in-progress):

[Image: zombox_50sm.jpg]

Here's a .gif showing the player entering a sewer, looking around a bit, and then exiting:

[Image: zombox_cap_27.jpg]
Awesome! Keep at it!

Original Music and Sound Design for Video Games
http://www.harrymack.com
This week's addition to Zombox: NPCs!

[Image: zombox_52.jpg]

NPCs can work with you, or attack you, depending on how you treat them.

Here's a more in-depth description of all the new NPC features.
More new updates to Zombox this week:

You can get NPCs to follow you, they can use ranged weapons, and you can rob them of their money. Watch these animations to see these new features in actions!

[Image: zombox_cap_30.jpg]

[Image: zombox_cap_31.jpg]

[Image: zombox_cap_32.jpg]