I have great idea for iOS game

Apprentice
ok guys, i've been searching for iphone game developer for few months now and i've found exactly nothing, nada, zero, at all!

so i've got an idea for logic puzzle game that has not been developed so far since 2007 till today. i don't know why, but i find it very confusing because touch screen give us great opportunities, but they were not used in it's full potential for this kind of game i've imagined.

i'm no programmer. i only have idea, drawings and explanation how the game should work. it doesen't require any 3d programming or something like that, it's simple game if you ask me, but as i said, i can't program, so i need to find someone who's willing to do it for me.

i also don't know if i posted this on right section (if it's not, please submit it to another section, and sorry), but i'm really looking for someone to start digging with me on this game.

the only thing i can offer you is percentage of future game's profit. i am 100% sure that this game is gonna be HIT if it's developed the way i imagined it. so, who dares to take this ride with me? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
by "drawings" do you mean you can do the art for this game? If so, you should link some portfolio work.

If you're only the idea guy, you won't get far. Everyone has hundreds of great ideas.
Apprentice
(Oct 28, 2011 03:37 PM)OneSadCookie Wrote:  by "drawings" do you mean you can do the art for this game? If so, you should link some portfolio work.

If you're only the idea guy, you won't get far. Everyone has hundreds of great ideas.

i know everyone think their idea is the best, and that's the right path.

i have the drawings that describe the whole game schematic and how the game should work.
Luminary
So, "no", then?
Apprentice
(Oct 28, 2011 04:15 PM)OneSadCookie Wrote:  So, "no", then?

no, i have the drawings and everything and i'm not willing to share it publicly, only with the programmer/developer who's willing to work on the game with me
Luminary
I didn't ask you to share the drawings, I asked if you could do the art for the game, but it sounds like you are not an artist and only have schematics.
Schematics are a start, but unless they are detailed coding instructions or insightful art direction, they are only the very beginning of the process of creating a quality game.

You will need a team. It's good to ask here, but it's better if you can provide a better idea of what you will contribute to the project.

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
Apprentice
well, the team or one programmer... i have the graphics and i think they could pass the game quality.. also i have a friend who designed main character especially for me... the main thing is to find a programmer who can start working on this..

let's say that this game is maybe a bit similar to bejeweled...
Apprentice
so no one is interested in this?
Hey,
Check out this thread:
http://www.idevgames.com/forums/thread-8373.html

Alex
Agreed - please follow the advice in that thread.

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
⌘-R in Chief
(Oct 29, 2011 02:55 PM)theCro Wrote:  so no one is interested in this?

You could ask one of the many developers offering their services.

http://www.idevgames.com/forums/thread-9470.html
Apprentice
thanks guys. i'm getting in touch with someone, hopefully
Nibbie
Hello,

My name is Alena, I represent a team of mobile developers located in Belarus, Eastern Europe. We have extensive experience in game developemnt for iOS/Android platform. If you consider remote developemnt, we might keep in touch and discuss how and if we can realize your idea.

I'm new to this forum so I would appreciate if you let me know what you think about it to my mail alena.sederevichus@mail.ru

Regards
Apprentice
Are you still looking for developers or a company so click on my signature link we will help you..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game idea feedback bruss14 5 7,261 Nov 7, 2012 11:01 AM
Last Post: arshadkoda
  developer for a new game idea josze 1 5,395 Oct 15, 2012 07:52 PM
Last Post: izdane
  Unity is great, but until then...collision? emptythetill 1 2,901 May 7, 2009 07:46 AM
Last Post: Nosredna