card game, need advice

Nibbie
Hello guys
i have been researching extensively on iphone development, and for many years i have told myself i will do this someday and now i am going to attempt to fulfil my promise.
I was hoping the people with a lot more experience in the field could answer a few of my questions, i would greatly appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction:

1) i plan to make my own multi player card game with UI similar to the game in the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sivcOlCTwWM

so the player will be able to move cards around in a similar manner to the game referred to in the youtube video. What is the best approach in accomplishing this?

2) the game will be turn based, without reinventing the wheel, is there technology out there that can help me with all the low level nitty gritty?

any help would greatly be appreciated

many thanks
Quote this message in a reply
⌘-R in Chief
Simply using Core Animation would work fine for everything I saw.
Nibbie
Thanks for the response, i have been searching for OpenGL ES material online but can't find much to get me started, can anybody point me to the right direction please?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Card Game development gsanchez_27 1 4,281 Aug 25, 2009 11:29 PM
Last Post: wyrmmage
  A Collectable Card Game with User Created Content, please? palenoue 6 5,688 Jun 12, 2008 10:37 AM
Last Post: palenoue